Champions of the Titan's Eye
Especially Inane Potpourri
There are hundreds of really stupid rules quirks. I’m just listing some of them that, IMO, are the kings of stupid. But I reserve the right to change really stupid, inane things on the spot.
- Focused Lexicon increases the save DCs of specified utterances by 1, not the utterance DCs
- Class Features granted by prestige classes can’t invalidate their own prerequisites. For instance, Dragon Disciple doesn’t invalidate itself once it grants the Half Dragon template.
- Drowning takes you to 0 hit points or your current hit point total, whichever is lower. Also, if the reature gains access to breathable air, it stops drowning. In some cases, a heal check may be required (in the 10-15 range) to remove watery obstructions in the lungs.
- Unarmed Swordsage’s AC bonus applies when unarmored or lightly armored, and it doesn’t stack with Monk AC bonuses or similar AC bonuses.
- Swordsages get X4 skill points at first level, just like everyone else.
- Classes that grant you an attack form – usually a natural attack form – grant you proficiency in that attack form.
- You can’t hide behind an object that you’re carrying. You can stop carrying the object and hide behind it, but then someone else could see the object normally.
- Proficiencies granted by something other than taking the appropriate feat don’t count as feats.
- All this, but I’m not fixing hugging to go faster. Some day, the group will encounter the terrible high-speed commoner blob, and ye will try to run in terror, but they will catch you! You will become one with the high speed grapple blob!